Passionate about personal health and wellness? Inspired by new and complex challenges? Driven by the idea of disrupting the wellness industry? Determined to build the best experience possible for millions of users? Ready for a fulfilling role, not just an easy one? If all apply to you, and you want to play an impactful role in building the future, we want to hear from you.
This is how we behave, prioritize, and make decisions.
We are positive people constantly pursuing being better at our relationships, our job, our health, and longevity.
We don’t stop at good enough. We keep improving until it makes us go “wow”.
We make honorable agreements with each other and our customers with the help of structures and processes.
We think long term in order to maximize the impact we can have on people’s wellbeing and longevity. We value impeccable science, innovation, transparency, and ethical decisions over the creation of wealth.
With full-time, part-time, and advisory roles, we’re a primarily remote yet close-knit team of doers. We value accountability and action, creative thinking and problem solving, and always find time to have a little fun along the way.
Even though we’re mostly a virtual team, our culture is alive and well. First and foremost, we treat each other like adults, always pushing each other to grow as performers and leaders. The health tech industry is fast-paced, highly competitive, and always changing so we expect our team members to bring a high level of accountability and autonomy to their roles. Our culture is radically open, fast-moving, supportive, and leaves plenty of room for fun along the way.
Every test card purchased provides nutritional support to a child in need for an entire month through our partnership with Vitamin Angels. We’re proud to join them in the fight to lower mortality rates and end global malnutrition.
Vessel is an early-stage startup bringing wellness tracking into the home.
We’re still in the scrappy startup phase, and are looking for people who are comfortable with the fast pace. We’re a mostly remote team. We value shipping epic products, having each other’s back, doing things the right way, and always optimizing in our personal and professional lives.
We’re an experienced team with a diversity of skills and backgrounds that range from early stage and unicorn startups to large public corporations. The whole of our efforts are greater than the sum of the parts and we are consistently looking for people who share our values to bring their experiences and perspectives to the team.
$120 - $140k
Role and Responsibilities
40+ Hours per week
- Responsible for paid media efforts of performance marketing channels, including launching campaigns, analyzing performance, testing new channels, and developing acquisition forecasts.
- Independently launching acquisition campaigns for fast-growing companies. Does not need to lean on agencies or outside campaign managers.
- Owning paid social and search strategy - including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tiktok, Google, Bing.
- HIGHLY quantitative. A/B testing, experimentation, and front to back quantitative analysis come second nature to this person.
- Testing new approaches to acquiring customers.
- Overseeing and managing the budget for paid media.
The Paid Media function at Vessel is the growth engine of the direct business and responsible for driving new customer adoption through digital channels. Our team is highly cross-functional, working closely with other teams in the organization--primarily Creative (Brand and Design), Web Product, Email, Customer Insights, Sales and Operations planning, and the executive team.
The Manager will help set up and own the new customer acquisition number and be responsible for the media budget, end-to-end strategy of all campaigns, management of agency partners, and will be the internal champion for these efforts.
1. Read data and communicate it in layman’s terms to team members across multiple departments
2. Live, breathe, and eat CAC (cost to acquire customer)
3. Effectively delegate tasks that impact paid media
4. Attention to detail related to product features and ability to adapt quickly to updates and changes
5. Ability to help grow the team by interviewing new candidates and making successful hires
What technical knowledge do you need to perform in your role?
- Google Analytics
- Experience with a data tool i.e. Tableau, SourceMedium, DataBox
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Ads Platform
- Excel / Google Sheets
- Tracking Pixels & Google Tag Manager
- A/B Testing Techniques & Tools
- Landing Page Tools and UTM link building
- Google Suit
Qualifications (Must haves)
- Has worked at fast growth startup that has scaled spend from $100k - $1M+ spend per month on performance marketing
- Extremely familiar with ROAS and CPA/LTV calculations
- Expert on Facebook and/or Google Ad platforms
- Managing a paid media budget of up to $2M
- In-depth keyword, ad grouping and audience targeting
Qualifications (Nice to haves)
- Has managed a direct report and trained them on a performance channel
- Paid social strategy - written and visual
- Experience managing external 3rd party agencies
- Worked on a product tied to a mobile application
Equal Opportunity Employer
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Vessel complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations preventing discrimination against job applicants based on: race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, gender identity, age, veteran status, martial status, physical challenges, or any other relevant factor.
Salary: $120 - $140k
Healthcare Plan Contribution